The low profile KAB 21/T2 suspension seat is an ideal upgrade for applications with limited overhead room and restricted space between the seat and steering wheel normally fitted with static seating. The 21 suspension module helps to increase driver safety and reduce stress by eliminating up to 70% of harmful vibrations.
Driver comfort is maximised on the 21/T2 model by the high backrest with body contoured seat and back cushions.
- 50mm vertical suspension stroke
- Driver weight adjustment (50-120kg)
- Backrest angle adjustment
- Lumbar support
- Fore and aft adjustment - 160mm with 216mm lateral centres
- Suspension cover
- Fabric & PVC trim
- Headrest with height and tilt adjustment
- Adjustable armrests
- Seat switch
- Seat belt