RECARO P1300 GT
The world innovation for professional motorsport with the licence to win: its combination of maximum safety and individual comfort is what makes our new RECARO P1300 GT so unique. It is the first racing seat in the world to conform
to the new FIA 8862-2009 standard for “Advanced Racing Seats” and comes with fore-aft adjustment thanks to the flexible sidemount. With its replaceable pads in three sizes and the flexible sidemount, it gives drivers maximum personalisation options. It is ideally suited for racing use with frequent and fast changes of driver.
The RECARO P1300 GT is approved exclusively for use in GT and touring car sport.
- FIA Approved (10 years) - Standard 8862.2009*
- Developed for the use of HANS systems
- Seat shell made of Carbon-Kevlar® composite (CFRP)
- Suitable for 4, 5 and 6-point belts
- Head protector
- Shock absorbing foam
- Flame retardent upholstery
- Replaceable seat pads
- Weight approx. 15.3kg
*FIA approval 8862-2009 only valid in conjunction with the specified RECARO sidemount.
- Steel Sidemounts (FIA), approx. 4.1kg
- Flexible Sidemounts (FIA), approx. 10.7kg
- Slide rails (non-FIA)
- Lumbar Pad
- Leg support pad kit
- Pad Kit S for smaller driver
- Pad Kit L for larger driver
Standard Trim Options:
- Perlon Black Velour
- Custom trim available through our Auto-Trim division. Please contact for more information.