The world innovation for professional motorsport with the licence to win, now even more lightweight! The ultimate combination of maximum safety, low-weight and individual comfort.
RECARO P1300 GT LW
By consistently optimising the entire production process, RECARO have further improved the highlight in the racing shell range and enabled a significant weight reduction to the P1300 GT - introducing the P1300 GT LW.
The combination of low weight, maximum safety and individual comfort makes the RECARO P1300 GT LW so unique. Despite its lower weight, this racing shell meets the FIA standard 8862-2009 for "Advanced Racing Seats" and can be adjusted fore-aft thanks to the flexible sidemount. The interchangeable pads in three sizes and the flexible sidemount provide a maximum of individual fitting possibilities. It is ideally suited for racing applications with frequent and fast driver changeovers. The RECARO P1300 GT LW is homologated for use in GT and touring car sport.
The P1300 GT LW is 11% lighter than the standard P1300 GT.
- FIA Approved (10 years) - Standard 8862.2009*
- Developed for the use of HANS systems
- Seat shell made of Carbon-Kevlar® composite (CFRP)
- Suitable for 4, 5 and 6-point belts
- Head protector
- Shock absorbing foam
- Flame retardent upholstery
- Replaceable seat pads
- Weight approx. 14.0kg
*FIA approval 8862-2009 only valid in conjunction with the specified RECARO sidemount.
- Steel Sidemounts (FIA), approx. 4.1kg
- Flexible Sidemounts (FIA), approx. 10.7kg
- Slide rails (non-FIA)
- Lumbar Pad
- Leg support pad kit
- Pad Kit S for smaller driver
- Pad Kit L for larger driver
Standard Trim Options:
- Perlon Black Velour
- Custom trim available through our Auto-Trim division. Please contact for more information.